These eggs will be flying the coop today or tomorrow.
These eggs just came out of the kiln.
And these eggs got thrown into my nest of rejects and casualties. Hard to see on the two left eggs, but they are chipped by the hole. Sigh.
And here are some fun stories of my beads all grown up!
Courtney Breul used one my eggs on a gorgeous silk ribbon.
Kristi of Dreamsome Designs made this beauty with some of my raku beads.
And Lorelei made this cool dragonfly necklace with some of my red/silver beads. It was snatched up and reserved shortly after she listed it. How cool?!
I am going to Harbor Freight today over my lunch hour and can't wait. I will be scoping out some new tools!!!




4 comments:
I knew those were your beads on Lorelei's pretty necklace. I had a necklace with that same Green Girl connector snatched right up in my show as well. Must be a lucky one.
I am glad that you are taking a break from eggs...it will be exciting to see what new emerges, or hatches, as the case may be! At least I know that my eggs from you won't make anyone sick. Just delirious with joy!
Enjoy the day, Kelley!
Erin
Such beautiful things that inspire more beautiful things! :D
- jams
Love to see your beads 'all grown up' in someones creations! Thanks for sharing!
Hope you had fun at Harbor Freight - I LOVE to shop for tools!
Thanks for featuring my necklace, those Melon and Mustard beads I used are so amazing!! I hope I did them justice!
Post a Comment