I want to make some space.
Both in my cabinets AND in my mind.
So here is one of the few sales you will ever see me do.
To make way for a little extra sanity in my head, I'm giving you Christmas till the end of August extended through Labor Day weekend (September 6).
Buy anything in my jewelry shop and get half off a second item of equal or lesser value.
Keep the purchase price over forty bucks and you get free shipping.
Happy shopping. I hope you find something you like or to gift to one of the women in your life come Christmas!
I have hundreds of jewelry customers (just go look to see all of my jewelry that has previously sold! earrings, bracelets and necklaces) and so many report back to me about the compliments they receive. That's always nice to hear. :)
All of my jewelry is unique and one of a kind. You won't bump into anyone else wearing the same item. Ever!
Remember, leave BOGO in the notes to seller. If you choose to pay immediately, I will refund the sale amount back to you through Paypal. Or I can send you a revised invoice if you want to wait.











No comments:
Post a Comment