Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, August 9, 2010

My Studio Was Featured on Art Bead Scene!

I was so honored that Lorelei would blog on ABS about her time in my studio and then want to give away some of my beads in that weekly giveaway.  Seriously.  ABS highlights outstanding artists and studios of the professionals...the well-respected in the art bead and jewelry communities.  It was just last week that I was talking about how one compliment naming me as an artist blew my self-concept and sent me to bed with a smile on my face.  Now I have a new, big silly grin plastered all over my face.

Check it out HERE!  You can read about Lorelei's experience trying her hand at lampworking for the first time and see pics of my messy studio and me looking like a dork. :)

And then leave a comment for your chance to win this set of my beads that Lorelei handpicked for this giveaway that ends next Saturday.

7 comments:

lunedreams said...

CONGRATS!!! You so deserve to be there! Kudos to Lorelei for putting your work out there for everyone to enjoy! (These beads are wonderful by the way!) Can't wait to get my next batch of Kelley's beads!!!

MoonRae said...

You guys seem to have had a great time!! She also made my week by posting some humble gifts I sent her and felt the pendants were good enough to offer in a giveaway on her blog!! BIG SMILES
I would love to win these sweet beads of yours!! Will be putting my name on the list real soon for some egg beads too
~Sharon~

Higgins Design Studio said...

I agree... you do deserve to be there with all the big names... you do a fabulous job & your color choices are out of this world!
Lorelei picked some great beads for the giveaway... I entered already... :~D

TesoriTrovati said...

But you are... an artist! You make beauty from humble ingredients. You have a vision and your color combinations are so full of promise. Lorelei has a great eye and she picked some winners! I have been MIA a few days so I will be sure to check out your goofy grin and Lorelei's torch work. Watch out world if Lorelei starts making beads!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Nicki said...

you should sell bead sets like those. Who could resist. I am so mad I probably won't win because I love those so much... wish me luck.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is very cool!

I would love those gorgeous beads!! I'll try not to get too excited.

You Can Call Me Jane said...

How wonderful, Kelley! That ring of beads is beautiful:-).

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails