Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Eggs

More eggs out of the kiln!  I really like these rosy speckles on the beige over on the left.  Also that swirly red over on the right.  The sun was toying with me, so it's not the best lighting.  But I wanted to share with you all so you could see the latest.

On an exciting note (at least for me), my beads were used in Tari Kahrs' necklace featured in Stringing magazine that just came out this past week.  It was really cool seeing how my beads grew up this time.  Mrs. Pearl and Pebble had me make these beads for her months ago, but I had no idea how she would use them.  Fantastic piece and congrats on getting published, Tari!!!

Aaaaaannnd, I also got a little advertising spot in the Artisan's Village section.  Woot!  
My little ad is right next to LeAnn's of Summers Studio.  I love being in good company!

Also featured in this issue are necklaces by Lisa Petrillo of Lucid Moon Studio and Lorelei!  And if you flip to the very back page, you can read an interview with Lorelei.  Go ladies!  How much do you ALL rock?!

6 comments:

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Your new beads are fabO! I especially like the lilac bead. I also love the Kate necklace in Stringing - I love what she created! Way to go.
Beth

TesoriTrovati said...

I love that one that is pinky...that is my favorite! Congrats on the Stringing shout outs! Woot!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

Ok… All together now - ooohhh….ahhh…. and "squeal"… Now wipe the drool away!

I love those colors! The one on the top right reminds me of a planet… I think if you can make more like that for me (and if you are interested) we can work on another bead trade…

Love, love, love the color combinations you are coming up with! Keep it up! And nice to see you with an ad in the magazine & with beads in a necklace… Awesome!

lunedreams said...

I love the lilac one too, and I'm not even a Pink Person! I love the way it looks sort of cracked and crazed, like a sun-dried mud flat--except lilac! VERY cool. That necklace is really interesting (in a good way!), I'm liking the felt with the glass!--I bet it would feel good to wear.

Pretty Things said...

I love that pink bead -- and congrats on the press!

Lori P said...

Your eggs are gorgeous! Congrats on the features, too. And have TONS of fun this weekend. Be safe.

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails