Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Look at What Nicki Made!

Nicki has had some of my eggs for awhile now.  They have taken their time in speaking to her, but I think it was well worth the wait.  Check out this wonderful bracelet she made!

I love the hammered spirals of copper and then the fine copper wire wrapped around the sides with the tiniest little beads.  What a great color composition and excellent design, Nicki!

Nicki is working on getting her Etsy shop ready and hopes to have it open for business by the end of this month.  Woo hoo!  There isn't anything in her shop right now, but I am loving her shop banner and keep going back to look at it. :)  

7 comments:

mairedodd said...

beautiful bracelet and beads! thanks for the post on blogging -

TesoriTrovati said...

That is a stunner. Reminds me that I too have not one thing in my shop other than a lovely banner and some shop policies. Thanks for the kick in the you-know-where. That has to be next on my list.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Silver Parrot said...

That bracelet is gorgeous! I love the spiral ends and, of course, the fabulous lampwork bead ;-)

Nicki said...

Thank you so much Kelley. I actually did not know that the shop is live right now - I should better start working on it. These policy things make me sweat.

Lori P said...

Oh my word - this is gorgeous!

Higgins Design Studio said...

Nicki made a wonderful bracelet with your wonderful bead! LOVE IT! But I love most copper things anyway, it goes with so much!

Andrea Pirkey, Jason Powers said...

The bracelet is beautiful, I love the look of copper! The bracelet goes so well with your wonderful egg bead!!!

Jason

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails