Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More Eggs

Lots of Sandstone eggs in this batch!  The leftover cobalts and lapis are in here, so someone soon may get lucky with these.

More eggs in the kiln tonight and hopefully pics coming tomorrow.

We brought home a new kitteh today.  She is a little 8 month old tortie and has only one eye because someone left her on the front step of the vet's office with a bad eye infection.  It didn't respond to treatment, so they had to remove it.  No pics to share yet, but soooooon.  She is also still waiting for a name.  The vet warned us she is smart and knows how to open cabinets and will likely figure out her way into any room or closet.  She is making herself at home in our guest room tonight, standing on our shoulders and licking our socks (our socks! what kind of cat licks socks?!). 

I leave in three days for Philadelphia for Beadfest and I am soooo excited!  Looking forward to a girls' weekend, cake and beads!!!

4 comments:

Pearl and Pebble said...

mmmmm cake.... You're good people Kelley! Thank you for sharing your home with a new little love. Can't wait to see her and hear about her new name!

SummersStudio said...

Kelley, I love your eggs! This batch is particularly nice.

I read your earlier post re the Etsy changes. My new views only just showed up. I like them but they are going to take some getting used to, especially the shop announcement. I use that space a lot.

Higgins Design Studio said...

Enjoy your new family member... can't wait to see her!

The eggs are gorgeous!

Have loads of fun in Philly! I guess it would be silly of me to ask you to take lots of pictures... ;~)

Courtney Breul said...

Everytime you post more gorgeous pictures, makes me want more eggs! Girls weekend, cake and beads! Sounds like heaven, have a great time.

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails