Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Everybody's Workin for the Weekend!

I am so glad the weekend is almost here.  I have spent too many nights working until midnight and last night was another.  For this reason, I'm ready for fall to come (whoever thought I'd say that?  I freeze when it goes under 85F) to help bring a close to summer storms and construction that wreak havoc on phone company networks.

This time next Friday, I will be headed to the airport with Cassandra to fly up to Philadelphia.  Lorelei and Nancy will be driving down from New York to pick us up before heading to BeadFest 2010!!!  I know there will be tons of vendors and I'm really looking forward to meeting so many new people and folks I know only online.  Give me a shout out if you're going to be there next weekend.  I would LOVE to meet you!

I had wanted to get on the torch last night, but it was thundering and that made me nervous about having my kiln turned on.  So I skipped torching and got those two focals above listed in my Etsy shop.  Since I was already up so late for work, I thought I would sit outside before going to bed to look for the Perseids.  But all I saw was tons of stars and a coupla of airplanes flying low.  Maybe I will be luckier this weekend.

I plan on being on the torch tonight after I get the kids in bed.  Onto Gigi's eggs!  And hoping for more torch time this weekend to make even more eggs.  My goal is to get caught up on that wait list before I leave next Friday, but I think that might be unrealistic....we'll see. :)

With that, I will leave you with this 80s music video of Everybody's Workin for the Weekend.  It gets me jumping and dancing, full of energy and ready to start this weekend!  Tomorrow night I am having dinner out with my Mom and then we are going to see Eat Pray Love.  Woot!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I should have lots of new egg pics to show you on Monday!

1 comment:

Tara P. said...

Great focals! Of course, now I have that song in my head!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails