Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Bead All Grown Up

I was just snooping around shops and wanted to show off the work of one of my customers.  She primarily makes and sells stitch markers for knitters, but occasionally Spindle Cat Studio makes pins that I think are so lovely.  She sent one to me once as a BIG Thank You and now it goes with me everywhere on my bag.  For her artsy creations, she sells in her Copper Musings shop on Etsy.

Isn't her copper twirling most excellent on this pin?  I love her work!  Here is a close up of my bead.  This is still one of my favorites.  I love the teal and then the thin outline of silver before the dark outline against the ivory base.

If you are a knitter, you should definitely check out her Spindle Cat Studio shop for well-made stitch markers (she's been featured in different knitting magazines and you can see by her sales that she is quite the busy shop owner).  But my favorite (since I'm not a knitter) is the yarn she dyes.  It is heavenly in the colors she creates!

4 comments:

You Can Call Me Jane said...

So lovely!

jamberry_song said...

Definitely very beautiful! And her wire-work is to die for...

P.S. Saw your ickle ad in Stringing. It made me smile. ;)

Nicki said...

Really cute - I would love to see more of what people made with your beads. This is really inspiring. And the bead is gorgeous.

Lori P said...

Wow, that pin is gorgeous - perfect with your lovely bead.

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails