This weekend did not go quite as planned, but not in a bad way. Just extremely busy. I did not get on the torch like I had planned, so I only have these eggs to show from Friday night. They are awaiting the next batch before I etch them for that matte finish that so many of you love.
What? You want to see a better shot of the eggs than crammed into a little tupperware container? Okay. Here they are. :) One sandstone with swirls and the rest with different kinds of speckles.
I will be back on the torch tonight making more eggs after the kids are in bed. Yay for playing with fire! Unfortunately, I know now I won't be caught up on egg orders before I leave on Friday for Philadelphia. Thank you to the latest folks who jumped on that wait list at the top of this blog. You guys rock!
Now, go check out Lune Designs' latest bracelet! She used my light blue beads with the green speckles. She has held onto these babies for several months, waiting for the right inspiration to strike. I'm glad she waited because I think this end result is just fabulous!



5 comments:
Wow I kind of really like the shiny Kelley!!!Very Pretty.
Thanks Kelley! I love your little bebe beads!
It is a gorgeous necklace, and I can't wait to see those eggs all finished. :) So beautiful!
That wait list is sure to keep you busy in the evenings! I'm excited to see those pretties etched :)
Those eggs are now etched and can be seen in my post I added tonight :)
Thanks ladies!
Post a Comment