These are the dozen beads that went out the door today and are headed to Sarah for winning this contest
for giving these beads below the name Iodine. Appropriate, no?
Anyway, I wanted to give Sarah a sneak peak at what is headed her way and also to show that with my giveaway contests, I have no intention of sending out shmutzy beads to the winner. These giveaway beads are ones that I would sell in my shop for $2-4 each. I want you all to be just as excited later this month to enter my next contest in two weeks in the hopes of being the next winner :)
Thank you again to everyone who left comments. I really was amazed at the number of people who responded, that I now have more good people following my blog and just how many wonderful names that were suggested. You all are wonderful!
1 comment:
would shmutzy be a legal scrabble word i wonder? sarah is a lucky girl, a fine selection of beads!
Post a Comment