When I got home from our cruise, I had a little box waiting for me. It was cram-packed with TONS of beads! TONS of beads from Marsha Neal Studio. Can you say "Heaven"?
Seriously, look at all of these little, itty, bitty, bebe beads! These pairs are perfect for earrings. Or smaller focals. How I wish I could wear earrings because I'd be keeping alot of these to make earrings for myself!

And these longer pendants. I bought one of these from Marsha in Philadelphia at the BeadFest 2009 and love how it looks in the necklace I made.

More of the larger variety. I am having serious issues deciding which beads to keep. I really don't want to send any back to her. But I must. I must, because I know it would take me way too long to make all these beauties into jewelry. Way too long for me to make my own beads to go with them. So I must choose carefully. And perhaps hold onto them for an extra day so I can lovingly hold these bebes.

You can buy your own lovelies directly from Marsha in her Etsy shop here.
Seriously, look at all of these little, itty, bitty, bebe beads! These pairs are perfect for earrings. Or smaller focals. How I wish I could wear earrings because I'd be keeping alot of these to make earrings for myself!
And these longer pendants. I bought one of these from Marsha in Philadelphia at the BeadFest 2009 and love how it looks in the necklace I made.
More of the larger variety. I am having serious issues deciding which beads to keep. I really don't want to send any back to her. But I must. I must, because I know it would take me way too long to make all these beauties into jewelry. Way too long for me to make my own beads to go with them. So I must choose carefully. And perhaps hold onto them for an extra day so I can lovingly hold these bebes.
You can buy your own lovelies directly from Marsha in her Etsy shop here.
2 comments:
Okay, you have no idea how jealous I am of you and the other person I know who got these boxes of playthings! I'm completely green...no, I may actually have moved past basic green into emerald green...I'm that jealous.
Oh, and by the way? I can TOTALLY wear earrings. LOADS of 'em!
Just sayin'...
All I can say is WOW! And Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment