And from my Mom & Grandma:
Phat Straps makes these FABULOUS camera straps. They detach easily from the camera to be swapped out because she uses great little buckles. This one came lined in soft, minky fabric so there are no rough edges cutting into your neck. LOVE it! (I ordered a similar one a few weeks ago, as well as a couple of lens huggies. Her sewing is top-notch and the lens bags are excellent quality with their silky corded drawstrings and fashionable fabric!)
They also gave me this wonderful laptop/camera bag that I had been dreaming about from Xcess Rize Designs. I love this fabric.
And look at all the pockets inside! So much room and very padded so my lenses, camera and laptop will all stay safe.I love this new bag and was so thrilled my Mom and Grandma gave it to me. It is perfect for bringing my camera and my beloved macbook with me when I travel. And it came just in time to pack up and take on the cruise. Before you admonish me for not taking complete advantage of this opportunity to relax and unplug (ahem, CZ), I did not take my macbook to check email, blogs, facebook or even my checking account.
I brought it along solely to better learn how to use photo-editing software. Something I very much want to become better at manipulating (family photos, not beads....I want to learn how to make those cool rounded corners and add textures), but have not found any time to learn in the past month that I've had these programs. I'm sure the laptop will be turned on between a multitude of naps and most assuredly with a nearby beverage with an umbrella hanging over the top.

1 comment:
Wow! You really got some nice presents! That bag is fabulous!
Post a Comment