Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Weekend Beads

Here's the takeaway from the kiln after my time on the torch this past Sunday. Three new sets and a coupla experiments.

I made large beads with this same design a few years ago, but haven't returned to it until now. I like the sparkle of the blue aventurine spiraled around the light transparent aqua blue. Hard to tell in this shot that the spirals are aventurine sparkly.

A little set of violets spiraling out from the core.

And a little egg set of beads that has purples, golds and greens all tucked away underneath layers of clear. LOVE these!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love that last set! Love them all but that last set is my favorite :)

Silver Parrot said...

Oooh...lots of pretties! I especially like that last set. Looks like lots of yummy colors in them.

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Kelley...I love them...the colors are beautiful...and the pictures are awesome!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails