I made two worry stones last weekend, but neither turned out quite how I wanted it. Not as much of the tropical blue. I think they are both still good worry stones, just not what two of my customers had ordered. So they will be going into the shop shortly and up for grabs.
Here is the smooth side, which is still a bit wavy with just a tad of bumpiness.
And the opposite side with lots of bumps and ethereal creams, greens and blues inside the clear bumps. This is about an inch and a quarter in diameter.
Here is the larger worry stone. I totally love this smooth side. It has the most awesome blues dotted in and a great pearlescent shine depending on the angle.
Here is the bumpy side of the larger worry stone. The blues on this side are a very deep blue and then a light aqua surrounds the bumpths in the depths of this bead. This bead is an inch and a half long, an inch and a quarter wide and half an inch thick.
Either bead will keep nervous fingers busy, rubbing away your worries.
5 comments:
These are incredible!! I love that there is texture on one side! You never cease to impress me :)
Wow! Those are gorgeous! They will sell very quickly! Wow!
Thank you. I'm happier with the ones I made last night :)
Is this stone for sale? I would love to buy it for my husband. BEAUTIFUL!!!
Dear Anonymous, I am leaving on vacation today and will return next weekend. If you email me your name and which worry stone you want (larger or smaller), I will get it listed in my Etsy shop as RESERVED for you. Thanks!
Post a Comment