I'm having fun using my big mandrels again after a long hiatus from them. For months I have looked up at them on my counter, sticking out of a vase looking back at me. But then I re-dipped them this past week and started making big holed beads/rings again.

I like the square shape of the pink and green bead. And the purple on the turquoise is still a little bumpy because I think texture on beads is cool. :)

I like the square shape of the pink and green bead. And the purple on the turquoise is still a little bumpy because I think texture on beads is cool. :)
2 comments:
Aren't those big mandrels fun to use? I've been using mine lately, too! I hope we get to see more of your work soon!
Mallory, the big mandrels ARE fun! I like the ones that have only the big end and not the whole tube. Easier and not as hot to hold :)
Post a Comment