I have dozens upon dozens of items to unload from my jewelry supply cabinets. Most of these are findings that I purchased at the bead shows in Tucson several years ago or BeadFest in Philadelphia at wholesale prices. I will be breaking these up into blog posts with around 10 items to make it easier to keep track of who wants what in comments. First come, first served. If there is an item (or items) you want, please leave a comment (and your email) with the item #/name and I will send you a Paypal invoice at the end of the day. Shipping will be a flat $3, no matter how much/little you purchase. See the other destashes here.
I have never knowingly purchased filled or plated silver or copper as I wanted to use only THE best components in my jewelry.
![]() |
| C1 - over 70 of these, approx 4x8mm ~ $10 - SOLD/Cynthia |
![]() |
| C2 - 70 lobster claws, approx 8x14mm ~ $10 - SOLD/Rebecca |
![]() |
| C3 - 120+ squat bicones, approx 4mm ~ $10.00 |
![]() |
| C4 - 50 caps, approx 8mm ~ $10.00 |
![]() |
| C5 - approx 12x8mm ~ $10.00 - SOLD/Cynthia |
![]() |
| C6 - approx 4x10mm ~ $10.00 |
![]() |
| C7 - textured coins - approx 5x12mm ~ $10.00 - SOLD/Rebecca |
![]() |
| C8 - approx 9x9mm ~ $10.00 - SOLD/Cynthia |
![]() |
| C9 - textured discs - approx 10x14mm ~ $10.00 |
![]() |
| C10 - Bali copper beads - approx 7x18mm ~ $10.00 - SOLD/Rebecca |










4 comments:
Hi Kelley, I absolutely love these. Could I bid for the Bali beads?
Plus C2 and C7 (C10 is the Bali beads). My paypal address is copperwaycrafts@mac.com.
Hi Kelley,
I'll buy C1, C5 and C8!!
Drat! Cynthia beat me to it - c1 and c8...
Post a Comment