Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Eighth Destash

I have dozens upon dozens of items to unload from my jewelry supply cabinets.  Starting off with beads.  Most of these are beads that I purchased at Beads Galore in Tempe, Arizona or BeadFest in Philadelphia at wholesale prices.  I will be breaking these up into blog posts with 10 items to make it easier to keep track of who wants what in comments.  First come, first served.  If there is an item (or items) you want, please leave a comment (and your email) with the item #/name and I will send you a Paypal invoice at the end of the day.  Shipping will be a flat $3, no matter how much/little you purchase.  See the other destashes here.

#75 pink squares, approx 2x6mm ~ $6.00 - SOLD/Suzie

#76 ivory magnesite coins, approx 8x14mm ~ $5.00 - SOLD/Suzie

#77 golden horn moons, approx 10x14mm ~ $5.00 - SOLD/Debby

#78 horn, approx 13x17mm ~ $5.00

#79 jasper coins, 4x12mm ~ $15.00 - SOLD/Suzie

#80 smokey quartz, 4mm ~ $5.80 - SOLD/Debby

#81 vitrail peacock in blue & red, 4x6mm ~ $5.00

#82 picasso beads in red, white, blue and ivory, approx 4x6mm ~ $8.00 - SOLD/Rebecca

#83 actinolite stone from Afghanistan, approx 12x20mm ~ $15.00 - SOLD/Debby

#84 etched agate, approx 13x20mm ~ $12.00

#85 green stone coins, approx 4x16mm ~ $1.00 - SOLD/Susan

#86 red porous stone or possibly coral bicones, approx 8x16mm ~ $1.00 - SOLD/Suzie

#87 purple Czech glass? rectangles,  hole on the diagonal, approx 7x12mm ~ $3.00

#88 horn, approx 10x25mm ~ $7.00

4 comments:

Susan Marling said...

I'd like # 85 please. I also bought some in destash # 5
Susan Marling

Anonymous said...

could 83 come my way please? Debby B

Rebecca said...

Could I bid for no 82 please? (can't find the hash sign, sorry!)

copperwaycrafts@mac.com

Anonymous said...

Back again, #77 and #80 can come and live with me! Thanks Kelley for the awesome sale! Debby B.

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails