Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Second De-Stash

I have dozens upon dozens of items to unload from my jewelry supply cabinets.  Starting off with beads.  Most of these are beads that I purchased several Februaries ago in Tucson at wholesale prices.  I went a little bit nuts in my spending over that long weekend.  I will be breaking these up into blog posts with 10 items to make it easier to keep track of who wants what in comments.  First come, first served.  If there is an item (or items) you want, please leave a comment (and your email) with the item #/name and I will send you a Paypal invoice.  Shipping will be a flat $3, no matter how much/little you purchase.  See the first de-stash here.  Third here.  Fourth here.
#11 red with grey jasper, approx 15x10x5mm ~ $10.00 - SOLD/Diane

#12 yellow/coral turquoise, approx 10x7mm ~ $2.60 - SOLD/Erin

#13 white jasper coins, approx 15x4mm ~ $1.40 - SOLD/Suzie

#14 yellow turquoise, approx 17x14x5mm ~ $0.80 - SOLD/Erin
#15 different angle to show holes running through the pointed tip - SOLD/Debby

#15 jasper of some sort? love the teal running through these tear drops, approx 35x17x6 ~ $1.60 - SOLD/Debby


#16 double drilled turquoise, approx 30x10x6mm ~ $18.25 - SOLD/Debby

#17 coral turquoise, rounds, 12mm ~ $1.60 - SOLD/Suzie

#18 faceted green jasper?, approx16x12x4mm ~ $11 - SOLD/Erin

#19 another green jasper, approx19x13x5mm ~ $4.80 - SOLD/Diane
#20 ocean jasper, approx 10x10x5 ~ $2.90 - SOLD/Debby

4 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Hi Kelley! More yummies! I like #12, #14, and #18!
Erin ;-)

Anonymous said...

#15, 16, 20, yummy!! Would love these too! Debby B. at iceberg@argolink.net

Anonymous said...

gave up on my phone and came HOME to the good ol' pc. I'll take #s 13 and 17 please. No need to ship now, just please run me a tab as I'll surely want more ! Thanks ~ Suzie

Diane - DK Designs.BIZ said...

Kelly
If 11 and 19 are still available. I'll take them
Diane@dkdesigns.biz

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails