!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!
more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!
I have dozens upon dozens of items to unload from my jewelry supply cabinets. Starting off with beads. Most of these are beads that I purchased several Februaries ago in Tucson at wholesale prices. I went a little bit nuts in my spending over that long weekend. I will be breaking these up into blog posts with 10 items to make it easier to keep track of who wants what in comments. First come, first served. If there is an item (or items) you want, please leave a comment (and your email) with the item #/name and I will send you a Paypal invoice. Shipping will be a flat $3, no matter how much/little you purchase. See other destash posts
here,
here and here.
 |
| #1 - oval red jasper, approx 18x12x4mm, lengthwise holes - $2.80 - SOLD/Debby |
 |
| #2 Picture Jasper, 10mm rounds ~ $1.90 |
 |
| #3 Poppy Jasper doughnuts, approx 22mm wide with 8mm hole ~ $2.40 - SOLD/Debby |
 |
| #4 red bend jasper coins, approx 18x4mm ~ $15.50 - SOLD/Kristi |
 |
| #5 faceted poppy jasper, approx 14x10x4mm ~ $15.75 - SOLD/Kristi |
 |
| #6 white turquoise, lengthwise holes, approx 18x13x5mm ~ $0.80 - SOLD/Erin |
 |
| #7 white turquoise, holes run diagonally, approx 20x20x5mm ~ $0.90 - SOLD/Cynthia |
 |
| #8 jasper? not sure what this is, but I love the teal running through many of these rectangles, lengthwise holes, approx 30x15x4mm ~ $2.50 - SOLD/Erin |
 |
| #9 faceted poppy jasper, approx 9x5mm ~ $2.00 - SOLD/Debby |
 |
| #10 yellow stone rounds, not sure what kind, 8mm ~ $1.65 - SOLD/Debby |
6 comments:
#1, #3, #9, #10 wanna come live with me, please! I am so excited for your new pursuits, you are a winner at anything you put your mind to!! Luv ya, Debby B. at iceberg@argolink.net
Oh I'm so bummed I missed the poppy jasper donuts. I love Poppy Jasper. I'll take #4 and #5 please.
Hi Miss Kelley! I am glad that #5 found a home. Love that!
I would be interested in #6 and #8 (that shape and color intrigues me!). I will watch for more goodies to come!
Enjoy the day.
Erin
Just an FYI here. There is no such thing as white turquoise. What you have is ivory magnesite, a gorgeous stone! It is often dyed turquoise (and other colors) because the veining looks so much like turq. Thought you would want to know!
Thanks Ribasus! You are correct about the ivory magnesite. Just as there is no coral or yellow or green turquoise. It is dyed. I used the same names as how they were sold to me, as most of the vendors didn't differentiate the dyed magnesite from turquoise.
I LOVE that veining, though :)
I guess I'll add #7 to my pile!! I like them, even if they aren't turquoise!
Thanks!
Post a Comment