!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!
more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!
I have dozens upon dozens of items to unload from my jewelry supply cabinets. Starting off with beads. Most of these are beads that I purchased at Beads Galore in Tempe, Arizona or BeadFest in Philadelphia at wholesale prices. I will be breaking these up into blog posts with 10 items to make it easier to keep track of who wants what in comments. First come, first served. If there is an item (or items) you want, please leave a comment (and your email) with the item #/name and I will send you a Paypal invoice at the end of the day. Shipping will be a flat $3, no matter how much/little you purchase. See the other destashes here.
 |
| #53 pink lentils 6mm ~ $15.00 |
 |
| #54 blue lentils 6mm ~ $15.00 |
 |
| #55 burnt honey lentils 6mm ~ $15.00 |
 |
| #56 green lentils 6mm ~ $15.00 |
 |
| #57 petersite 8mm ~ $15.40 |
 |
| #58 dyed red coral, 2x3mm barrels ~ $10 - SOLD/Debby |
 |
| #59 blue & silver vitrail daggers, 5x16mm ~ $12.25 |
 |
| #60 blue & silver oil slick vitrail daggers, 5x16mm ~ $12.25 |
 |
| #61 red & silver oil slick vitrail daggers, 5x16mm ~ $12.25 |
 |
| #62 red & copper vitrail daggers, 5x16mm ~ $12.25 |
 |
| #63 white & silver vitrail daggers, 5x16mm ~ $12.25 |
1 comment:
58 please, thanks, debby B
Post a Comment