!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!
more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!
I have dozens upon dozens of items to unload from my jewelry supply cabinets. Starting off with beads. Most of these are beads that I purchased at Beads Galore in Tempe, Arizona or BeadFest in Philadelphia at wholesale prices. I will be breaking these up into blog posts with 10 items to make it easier to keep track of who wants what in comments. First come, first served. If there is an item (or items) you want, please leave a comment (and your email) with the item #/name and I will send you a Paypal invoice at the end of the day. Shipping will be a flat $3, no matter how much/little you purchase. See the other destashes here.
 |
| #64 stone (possibly jasper?) 10x20mm ~ $5.00 |
 |
| #65 red poppy jasper ovals 10x14mm ~ $6.25 |
 |
| #66 crystal quartz 4x6mm ~ 14.00 |
 |
| #67 stone daggers, approx 8mm wide and 16-32mm long ~ $10.00 |
 |
| #68 leopard skin jasper 6mm ~ $4.50 |
 |
| #69 African brass, approx 20mm round ~$18 |
 |
| #70 white vitrail peacock triangles, approx 5x6mm ~ $4.50 - SOLD/Debby |
 |
| #71 shiny black vitrail peacock triangles, approx 5x6mm ~ $3.00 |
 |
| #72 matte black vitrail peacock triangles, approx 5x6mm ~ $4.50 - SOLD/Cynthia |
 |
| #73 red poppy jasper rectangles, approx 10x18x4mm ~ $5.50 - SOLD/Suzie |
 |
| #74 wooden, approx 10x24mm ~ $8.00 |
2 comments:
please add #70, thanks! Debby B
Hi Kelley,
I'll buy #72 (add to previous copper order)
THANKS!
Post a Comment