Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Eleventh Destash - More Copper!

I have dozens upon dozens of items to unload from my jewelry supply cabinets.  Most of these are findings that I purchased at the bead shows in Tucson several years ago or BeadFest in Philadelphia at wholesale prices.  I will be breaking these up into blog posts with around 10 items to make it easier to keep track of who wants what in comments.  First come, first served.  If there is an item (or items) you want, please leave a comment (and your email) with the item #/name and I will send you a Paypal invoice at the end of the day.  Shipping will be a flat $3, no matter how much/little you purchase.  See the other destashes here.

I have never knowingly purchased filled or plated silver or copper as I wanted to use only THE best components in my jewelry.

C11 - coins, approx 3x10mm ~ $10.00 - SOLD/Rebecca

C12 - bicones, approx 7x11mm ~ $10.00

C13 - ear wires ~ $10 - SOLD/Susan

C14 - 200+ 1.5 inch headpins ~ $10

C15 - 95 two inch headpins ~ $8.00

C16 clasps and rings ~ $15.00 - SOLD/Jenny


C17 - 20+ inches of chain on the left 4mm wide, 24+ inches of chain on the right 3mm wide ~ $15.00 - SOLD/Rebecca

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Could I bid for C17 and C11 please?

copperwaycrafts@mac.com

Susan Marling said...

I would like C13 please. I don't know who Rebecca is - but we have the same tastes and she has saved me a lot of money!!!! My husband would love her!!
Susan Marling

Unknown said...

Susan, I just received a delivery failure notification from your email rmar26183@aol.com. Do I have the wrong email?

Jenny said...

C16? the clasps? PLease? (WooHoo, I may be in time.)

Susan Marling said...

Kelly -
Yes that is the wrong e-mail - I left out a #. I was getting ready to e-mail you that I hadn't gotten anything. It is rmar261783@aol.com Sorry about that.

Charm Bracelets said...

I think copper is very nice with the rustic look and te particularly different colour.Like the small bits you have created and would look on for the creations with them.

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails