Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Fifth Destash

I have dozens upon dozens of items to unload from my jewelry supply cabinets.  Starting off with beads.  Most of these are beads that I purchased at Beads Galore in Tempe, Arizona or BeadFest in Philadelphia at wholesale prices.  I will be breaking these up into blog posts with 10 items to make it easier to keep track of who wants what in comments.  First come, first served.  If there is an item (or items) you want, please leave a comment (and your email) with the item #/name and I will send you a Paypal invoice at the end of the day.  Shipping will be a flat $3, no matter how much/little you purchase.  See the first four de-stashes here, herehere and here which all contained beads from the Tucson bead shows.
#42 doughnut FD 7x11mm ~ $1.50 - SOLD/Debby

#43 green onyx 4mm ~ $10.00 - SOLD/Debby

#44 red jade 6mm rounds ~ $5.70 - SOLD/Debby

#45 red stone coins ~ $2.40 - SOLD/Suzie

#46 white picasso 6mm ~ $3.00 - SOLD/Cynthia

#47 royal blue picasso 6mm ~$5.00 - SOLD/Debby

#48 river? jasper daggers, approx 6mm wide and 17-22mm long ~ $30.00

#49 red picasso 6mm ~ $3.00 - SOLD/Debby

#50 green with silver/blue flower petals 6x8mm ~ $6.00

#51 green with goldish/bronze flower petals 6x8mm ~ $6.00 - SOLD/Susan

#52 light blue with silver flower petals 6x8mm ~ $6.00 - SOLD/Susan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

43, 44, 47, 49 thanks, debby B

Susan Marling said...

I'd like # 51 & #52 please.
Susan Marling (quiltingjewel39)
rmar26183@aol.com
1301 Salisbury Dr.
Midlothian, VA 23113

Cynthia said...

Hi again! I'll buy # 46. (add to previous copper order)

Anonymous said...

Can I add #42 to my stash please? Back for more! Debby B.

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails