*My new macbook. My original was destroyed a year ago. I have missed it dearly. It meant no more evenings spent sitting next to my honeys on our sofa. Now I can sit by his side again while I update listings, blogs, websites and maybe a bit of online scrabble.
*This green bag made by my friend Sean. He used to teach tennis lessons with my honeys back when they were both young. Sean knits. He's good at it. He made this bag for me in early summer and gave it to me when we were visiting over the 4th of July. It holds my phones (yes, that's plural because work makes me carry one with me 24/7) and keys and my little camera and kid snacks. LOVE this bag!




*These new converse. My kids picked out the purple for the Vikings (I'm a fan by default as the husband is from Minnesota and bleeds purple). They're comfy and casual.

*My kids. My kids like to sing. My kids like to sing into microphones. My kids like to sing Queen's "We Will Rock You" or "We Are The Champions" into microphones.

*My new Nikon. It takes purty pictures. It makes me look like I know what I'm doing when I hit that silvery button on top <--technical term.
*My husband. He can be so thoughtful. He's probably getting irritated with me for the many times I have thanked him for my new macbook. But I can't help myself. I love it. It makes me happy :)
1 comment:
Fun stuff! You can never go wrong with a pair of Chucks!...and still so jealous of the camera! :)
Post a Comment