More delicious little eggs. These are more peachy coral.
I made this set and the Raku eggs at the beginning of the month, but have been so busy that this is the first chance I've had to get them cleaned out and photographed.
It helps that the floods and torrential rains have disappeared and now we have sunshine. Sunshine with no clouds! Absolutely gorgeous weather, even if it has been cold in the mornings. Cold for us. For Atlanta. The lows have been 49 and the highs 71 this week. Brrrrrr! In spite of this, I have thrown on an extra layer of clothes and opened up all the windows in the house to let in some fresh air that isn't smoldering hot.

4 comments:
I like this egg shape and the colour is gorgeous. BTW, that's cold for us here out in W.TX.
Oh Kelley those are to die-for gorgeous!
Beautiful colors...perfect for fall.
Thanks ladies! Hoping to make more eggs in more fall colors tomorrow :)
Post a Comment