I pulled out some of my old Spiral Dance Glass frit named Tiger's Eye. These swirly beads don't really remind me of Tiger's Eye, since the streaks are more red than orange. Actually, they are very red. Like a Christmas red.
I'm thinking I need to pull out my white background to help show off the colors in these new beads.
This is a little bit better than my bench. I finally (FINALLY!) went to Home Depot this weekend and bought four different tiles to use as backgrounds for my beads. This has only been on my To-Do list since May.
They would probably shine a little more if we had any sun. But overcast skies were all I had over my lunch hour today.
6 comments:
Pretty! Why are you not at work??? Or on Q?
LOVE ♥ These are amazing! I really like the tile you chose for a background to!
Oh I love these Kelley!
Cas, I took the day off to spend with Wendy and hold her baby so she could catch a bit of a break :)
Thanks Sarah, I like the slate tile, but I am still feeling it may not be the best to show off these beads. Need some sun and I'll pull out my white background for comparison.
Thanks Beth, I'm really hooked on making eggs. I want to try out all my frit colors in this shape!
Love the new backgrounds!
These are super!! I'm love the colors and I like the use of the clear glass. They are DOPE!
Post a Comment