Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Crackage

They look pretty here.

But just spin them around to look at another angle and there is crackage.

Looking straight down on them, you can see the crack starts at the core and radiates all the way out. :( This happened because they changed in temperature too quickly before the annealing process started.....I let them get too cold before sticking them in the kiln.

Sad.

Sad little egg beads with no hope of finding a new home.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

:( AW! Poor little beads!

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Oh no! They were really pretty!

Unknown said...

At least I still had enough to make a set to put in Etsy. But still sad for so many to not make it :( I must have been off that night I was at the torch. Normally, I go months and hundreds between cracks like this

rosebud101 said...

dang it!

Beth Anderson said...

that totally stinks!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails