Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, October 19, 2009

New Beads from the Weekend

I got a little time on the torch one morning this weekend.


Not quite the equivalent of the 5+ hours that my honeys was off at the tennis courts when I had the kids and had fun mediating disputes and squelching whining. But whatever.

I did get a free massage on Sunday and then spent the afternoon with my Dad to celebrate his 59th birthday with the kids. I enjoy watching him be a grandpa. He has fun with the kids and doesn't take anything too seriously.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I always love the colors in your beads :)

SummersStudio said...

Me too, I love the colour!

rosebud101 said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies :)

And yes, Mallory, it was an excellent weekend! I need more like this....and maybe longer weekends while I'm asking

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails