Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, October 12, 2009

FIFTY EIGHT BEADS!

Does this look like fifty eight beads to you? :)

I can't believe I had enough time to make almost sixty beads on Saturday while the kids were at my Mom's. The time just flew by while I was on the torch. I made two dozen new egg beads (three different sets). I experimented with bordello frit on different colors and made one set on ivory. I also made a little set of clear beads with little swirls of deep red running through after Sarah challenged me to make beads similar to these.

I'll show you close-ups of the sets as we move into the week, but wanted to show you all of the beads since it is Monday :)

4 comments:

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

Wow! You had a creative day!
Michelle-

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

Great looking Beads!!!

Isn't it funny how cleaning out bead holes seems like "work". I have to do the same with all of my porcelain pieces! I usually do it in front of the TV, catching up on DVR shows, with a bucket of nice warm water and lots of towels. The one step in the process I really never look forward to doing...

SummersStudio said...

Beautiful beads! Looks, like 120 to me :-) Fantastic day of bead making.

Unknown said...

Michelle, it was an absolutely FANTASTIC day on the torch. Complete solitude and creativity for so many hours was much needed!

Marsha, I wish I could set up cleaning shop on the couch. I'd probably scratch the heck out of my beads if I tried to watch tv while doing it :(

Thanks LeAnn. When all the beads were in the sink waiting to be cleaned, it looked like 120 to me, too ;)

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails