Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Creamy Raku Eggs

Creamy, golden swirls of raku in these eggs. Not much in the way of purples or blues this time because my flame was really hot when I first melted it in with the clear.


I like how they turned out, but I want to make more using a cooler flame to get the darker colors. Maybe next weekend.

This week is busy for me as I'm spending hours outside of the normal 8-5 prepping for a daytrip I'm taking on Thursday for work. I'll be in Orlando for the day....really looking forward to my customer meeting. It will be the first time I get to meet my contacts face-to-face, which is always something I really enjoy.

Maybe Friday night I will get on the torch, but definitely over the weekend I'll be making more beads. Woot!

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Those eggs are very pretty!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails