I made over 100 beads last week and wanted to share a glimpse of the sets that I finished. I still have hundreds of pics to crop, but thought you'd like a little sneak peek :)
I enlarged the picture, but it just looks like crap to me. I'm sorry ladies, you'll just have to wait for more posts this week showing pictures of the individual sets
Busy Bee you are! They are lovely! By the way, thanks for your comments and for that cool bead Lori took home - did you see that awesome necklace? I love the pictures of your house in your greening effort - it looks so nice.
Ok, now the pic is fixed and CAN be enlarged to see details. Somehow, some *blur* HTML code was added to the post and I got rid of that.
Thanks Mallory. I was very busy on the torch last week and hope to have more of the same productivity this week. :)
Beth, I saw the necklace Lori made you and I love that tree of life pendant, as well as the little dangling squares hanging above it. I thought it was neat to see you would get to wear another one of my beads. As for the solar panels, our water is STEAMING HOT now!
7 comments:
These look beeeeautiful! I want to click the pic to make it really nice and big on my screen and you sized it too small for me to do that. :(
Those are great! I also tried to get a bigger view as Lorelei hehe
I enlarged the picture, but it just looks like crap to me. I'm sorry ladies, you'll just have to wait for more posts this week showing pictures of the individual sets
Great beads, Kelly! You were one busy girl!
Busy Bee you are! They are lovely!
By the way, thanks for your comments and for that cool bead Lori took home - did you see that awesome necklace?
I love the pictures of your house in your greening effort - it looks so nice.
*DROOL* AMAZING!!
Ok, now the pic is fixed and CAN be enlarged to see details. Somehow, some *blur* HTML code was added to the post and I got rid of that.
Thanks Mallory. I was very busy on the torch last week and hope to have more of the same productivity this week. :)
Beth, I saw the necklace Lori made you and I love that tree of life pendant, as well as the little dangling squares hanging above it. I thought it was neat to see you would get to wear another one of my beads. As for the solar panels, our water is STEAMING HOT now!
Post a Comment