Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Beads Listed in Etsy

Some of these sets were shown in my blog last week when they were in the midst of their photography shoots. Now they are all listed in my shop. I don't normally get so many listed in one week, but I was very productive in getting pics taken of all of them AND finding the time to get them listed in Etsy (a very time consuming process). So happy!


And this set of Scattered River Rock beads sold immediately after being listed!

1 comment:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

Wow! Those Scattered River Rock beads are super cool!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails