Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Grandma's 91st Birthday

My Grandma was born on Friday, September 13, 1918. She has always looked at Friday the 13th as a lucky day, since she was born on one. Her birthday fell on a Sunday this year. I think making it ninety-one years is pretty lucky. Or more-so a blessing.


My six year old made her a birthday card all by himself and enclosed four quarters as the highest esteemed present he could give her. Grandma's reaction made him feel like the best gift-giver ever.

I hope that I make it to ninety one.
And I hope that I will be as healthy and happy.

Happy Birthday Grandma. I love you so much!

1 comment:

Beth Anderson said...

Sweet - send those birthday wishes from blog-land. Is that a Mississippi mud cake I see (in a heart shape)?

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails