Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Focal beads

I love the bright orange paired with the sparkly, blue aventurine. Pretty close to the colors of a Florida school :)


Here is another dot-on-dot bead using a khaki, olive and aloe greens on top of a stunning lapis blue. I need to finish cropping pics so I can get this one listed.

I'm really digging this bead and this is the first time the sun cooperated with me so the pics show off all the great colors. I love the organic feel of this etched bead with fiery colors. Another I need to get listed.

I just made this worry stone bead last week and hung it from a leather strap. Happy 91st birthday, Grandma. She loved it!

2 comments:

Beth Anderson said...

I love that khaki bead Kelley

rosebud101 said...

Very nice! And I can see why your grandma loved her worry stone!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails