Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Beads

New items coming to the shops Friday night!

Here are two sets of beads, although there are six more sets I need to finish cleaning and photograph before Friday night.
A necklace and two pairs of earrings will be going into the jewelry shop.

 I have cleaned up my office and studio space this week.  I reclaimed my desk top...

and my floor...

I removed dozens of boxes that have been accumulating for months, in the hopes I would use them.  But now many have been moved to the recycling bins or to a storage closet.

I also completed these necklaces that were a custom order for a husband/father who asked me to make three single bead necklaces in pink for the special girls in his life.

3 comments:

Tabitha W. said...

what pretties! nice job on the clean desk ;)

Courtney Breul said...

I love the necklaces! So wonderful.

lunedreams said...

Ooh, I love those brick red beads with the turquoise one! And the bright olive green earrings with the copper--I love that combination. I think it's time to clean off my "desk" again too...feels good, doesn't it!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails