Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Items for the Shop Update

Besides the beads I showed you yesterday that will be going into the shop tomorrow night, these will also be joining them.

This necklace (and matching earrings) will be going into the jewelry shop tomorrow night after 8pm EST.

I am addicted to these samiches and can't stop making one each day.  I love the combination of avocados (Todd finds avocados offensive and will not even try a taste!), tomatoes and fresh mozarella on wheat bread.  That is one of my work computers.  Where I eat my lunch every day.  While I'm working.  Sigh.

This is some of the frost that was on Todd's car in the morning.  I love all of the different shapes!

I am very thankful the weekend is almost here!  C'mon Friday 5pm!!!

3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Your sammich looks great! I love the frost photos, too!

Courtney Breul said...

How does he not like avocados????? Your sammy looks yummy!!!!

Friday at 5 can't get here soon enough! Right there with ya.

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Beads are just gorgeous! I am with your husband, no to avocados, but otherwise the sandwich looks yummy!
Oh I love, love, love the frost photograph, awesome!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails