because I can be random on any day I want...
I buckled down and got all 58 beads cleaned out and ready to be made into jewelry last night
While Todd and I watched Love Actually (it's been forever since we have watched a movie together!), I made three necklaces and two pairs of earrings for a custom order.
I should have made an extra pair of earrings to match the third necklace, but was too caught up in making the necklace that I used the beads set aside to make the earrings
I will use punctuat,ion when and how I choose?
This past weekend, I caught my girl child eating French Fried Onions for snack. She doesn't know her mom does that, too.
It's been too long since I have made jewelry and found these beads, so they will all get listed during the Friday night update. Yay, I lucked out and will have so much more to list this week!
I will be on the torch tonight, but have no plans or ideas of what to make tonight. Anyone want to offer up suggestions? There won't be any obligation for you to buy. I'm just looking for new ideas.
Kristi of Dreamsome used my beads in her submission to the ABS challenge. I always love how she uses my beads...they grow up so pretty!
My son is extremely flexible and can do the splits with his legs straight out to the sides. He's very proud of this maneuver and told me he can do them so well because he eats lots of seaweed. I have no idea where he got this idea from of eating seaweed (because we don't eat seaweed and he won't eat sushi wrapped in seaweed), but he uses that line over repeatedly now to see if he can get me to laugh until I cry like I did the first time. Even though I tell him that it was funny the first time, but not as much every time after he still tries. My boy loves being able to make me laugh and doesn't give up. I hope his determination and perseverance never fades and is always directed in positive directions!
Our garage smells like new tires. Twenty minutes after dropping the minivan off for an oil change and tire rotation, they called to say they wouldn't rotate the front tires due to wear on the insides & outsides of the treads and they should be replaced. Then found out the rear tires only had 3-4K miles left in them. Merry Christmas us. We now have a guaranteed 80K miles of safety ahead of us.
This little prop plane likes to fly over our house almost every week. I love listening to him
I have more jewelry to make and hope to get it made on Thursday night.
I haven't had any sodas since before Thanksgiving and no longer have the shakes every day with cravings for my Coke Zeros. I'm also staying motivated to walk every night and farther distances since I am using an app on my phone to keep track of times/distances. Little Horse is thankful for this, too. :)
This boy likes to watch me while I stand out on our deck to take bead pics.










5 comments:
how bout clear beads with frit?
or more encased beads?
Dotted beads, or stripes?
Oh! Those spotty red-orange beads made my heart skip a beat! I was thinking something with purple. Maybe purple and cream and that lovely black hematite color. Mmm...yummy!
Enjoy the day!
Erin
Yes! I was admiring those spotty orange beads too! Wowie! And I love the deeply encased ones Kristi used in her ABS piece. Those are TOO COOL. I like the polished granite or whatever it is you're using in your photos. Mysterious. It really heightens the richness of your beads.
Thanks so much for showing my necklace, those beads are PERFECT for it!! As for your new beads YOWZA, there are several (the orange ones) I'm gonna have to take a closer look at! Beautiful as always!
I LOVE your randomness! The beads are gorgeous... how I wish I hadn't spent all my money on new tires, brake pads, car battery & (most importantly) Christmas presents... I'll see what I can muster from this paycheck after paying bills...
The cat, plane, splits, glimpses into your life are wonderful! Thank you!
Post a Comment