Here are the rest of the beads going into the shop tomorrow night. Last week when I asked for ideas on new beads to make, frit on clear was suggested. So I went to town with that...
And also a couple of sets of encased. I like this one in baby blue!
Orange and red speckles.
And deep blue ocean speckles...
Made some red encased beads, but not terribly thrilled with the pics. They look much better in person. Reds are hard for me to photograph...I have problems with focus, the red bleeds, it turns pink, it's just a pain and is one of the reasons why you don't see me making many red beads.
I have also made a few plant sticks, but debating on whether or not to put them in the shop or give them as gifts. I need to shorten the mandrels a bit if I do put them in the shop so they will fit in my bubble mailers :)
Tomorrow I'll be picking a winner for the giveaway of chainstyle, so make sure you have left a comment if you were interested in winning my free copy!







5 comments:
Ooohh!!! look at the sherbet colors!! Squeeeee!!!! Look at those baby blue ones!!! Ethereal! Love those encased beads. GASP!!! Look at those red ones!! And the blue-gray and pink speckled ones!!!! Oh dear...I have to go lie down now...faint...
Flipping GORGEOUS. I better have a bake sale or something.
the pink and grey frit on clear are my favorites!!
oooooo very nice! Love all the beads. Gotta ask what in the heck is a Plant Stick? Not sure but dang if I dont like them too! :o)
HUUUGS!! :o)
Me! ;o)
Cindy, I have been missing you! A plant stick is something you stick in a potted plant as a decoration. I need to find a living plant that doesn't look pitiful so I can take pics of the plant sticks in it :D
Such beauties!
Post a Comment