Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sick - boo hiss

Egg and beading activity will resume later this week.  Had an awesome weekend but was tired out and went to bed before 9pm last night (so unlike me!).  This morning I woke with a 102+ fever and couldn't swallow, so I went to the doctor and tested positive for strep throat.  Again.  Didn't I just do this a coupla months ago?  Sigh.

On another personal note, we used a new babysitter Saturday night and could NOT have been happier.  Yay for smart, kind, respectful and responsible 17 year olds!  This one will most definitely be invited back :D

Hoping your weekend is off to a better start than mine!

9 comments:

Lori P said...

Oooh, Kelley. I hope you're beginning to feel better. Luckily strep can be knocked out quickly these days.

Glad you had such a good experience with the baby sitter. :)

lunedreams said...

CONGRATS on the great babysitter!! That's like GOLD. Better buy her jewelry.

Hope the strep clears up fast--sore throats and dead tired sucks.

You Can Call Me Jane said...

Boo hiss is right. I hope you feel better soon. Yay for the new sitter find! We love our sitter- not only is she great with the kids, but she cleans, too!:-)

SummersStudio said...

Poor petal! Strep is the worst. Be sure to get plenty of recuperation so you can get this out of your system once and for all. Be well.

Courtney Breul said...

I am so sorry! Strep is running around down here also. Surprisingly it is mostly adults that are getting it! Take care of you.

Higgins Design Studio said...

Feel better soon... being sick sucks!

Glad you found a great sitter! I remember when I used to 'babysit' LOOOOOONG ago and the going rate went from 50 cents to 75 cents an hour...

Pearl and Pebble said...

Sore throats are just the worst! Feel better soon:)Your body is telling you you need some Kelley Time. Are you getting enough Kelley Time?????? Congrats on the babysitter. I've already knocked on wood for you:)

Unknown said...

Oh yuck! I am so sorry you have strep again! I hope it passes soon! And Yay for a great babysitter...I need to find one of those....oh wait...I do have one...her name is Grandma! LOL

Silver Parrot said...

Oh NOOOOOO! Being sick SUCKS! And I'm dreading the inevitable glass-egg-deprived riots that shall ensue...

Feel better soon!

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails