This has been a short work week and it has thankfully flown by for me. It has been good. I have knocked out more egg orders while continuing to make 6-12 egg beads every night to help move through my wait list more quickly. I have 38 ready and out for viewing with pics/pricing.
It has also been the first week in three or four where I did not make different beads in between the eggs to break up the monotony. I suppose I have just been having so much fun trying out new colors for the eggs and the speckles. :) Last night I only worked on light blue eggs for the next in line and then I made these nuggets. I think I need to make more and then etch them.
And I also made this bumpy rainbow egg that Owen requested.
Outside my studio/office windows are some gorgeous red day lilies. I LOVE the red! And I love how my macro lens allows me to see the particles of pollen on each stamen.
We have blueberries ripening each day. Probably not any today, since my kids went crazy picking them last night while I was cooking dinner.
This weekend will be filled with birthday and tennis celebrations, as well as an attempt to drive up to North Georgia with Tabitha and our kids. Crossing our fingers the forecast of rain goes away and we make it this time.
What are you doing? Taking any road trips? Enjoying the pool? Staying home and reading? Canning/blanching/freezing the fruits of your garden?
Whatever you are doing, I hope that you find contentment and enjoyment in it!





3 comments:
have a great weekend!
what am i doing? throwing a surprise birthday party for my daughter for her 16th! she will either love me or hate me! :)
Kel - what kind of camera are you using? Your close-ups are fantastic! I try but can only do so much w/ the macro setting on my digital.
Those eggs are gorgeous! Keep up the good work! Love the flower close up.
Post a Comment