Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another GIVEAWAY!

Head over to Lisa's  Lucid Moon Studio for a great giveaway.  You can get multiple entries by doing a few, simple steps.


Lisa is giving away this cool bracelet AND a $25 gift certificate that can be used in either of her Etsy shops!  She has one for her jewelry and one for supplies.  Click over and take a look!

3 comments:

Silver Parrot said...

Oooh...that is a great bracelet. I have that same artwork, but haven't done anything with it yet.

lunedreams said...

that is a great bracelet! perfect for summer casual. BTW I have given you a "Kreativ Blogger" award! Come by and check it out!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

Thanks for spreading the word on my giveaway Kelley! And thanks for the helpful advice, I appreciate it! I realized I was avoiding super close photos for fear people would see imperfections, but, you know what, it's handmade, so it's not going to be perfect! Lol.

Lisa

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails