This week has flown by, but seemed to crawl slowly in the moment. I had thought I would be back on the torch by now, but I haven't. I haven't trusted myself to play with fire. For the most part, I am much, much better. The sore throat is gone. The body aches are gone. The fever is gone. But Geez Louise, I get winded just walking around the house. I don't need to be playing with fire when I'm getting worn out so easily. And I still feel like my head is in a bit of a fog. Go away, strep. All the way!
The boy child came down with a bad sore throat yesterday morning. He was friends with a 101 fever most of the day. The fever returned today, although a little lower. Along with the sore throat, but that disappeared around 10am. School/summer camp called this afternoon about the girl child...she wasn't feeling well and spent the morning on her mat and not participating in any activities. She told the teacher she kissed her brother this morning and then got sick. Hmmm. No fever and she said her throat felt fine. Maybe she just needs more sleep? Whatever is going on with my family needs to clear up fast. We would really like to go swimming this weekend. And bike riding. So we shall see. We may all end up staying inside and resting, reading books and watching a movie.
These nuggets are still in my shop. I'm surprised no one has snatched them up yet. Lorelei included them in her treasury and then posted about them on the Art Bead Scene this morning. Thank you, Lorelei! Click on the treasury and you can see many other talented lampworkers' beads!
Todd promised to give me torch time tomorrow after he gets home from his tennis match. So back to the eggs for me. And other orders, too. Yay for custom orders! You guys totally ROCK!!!!
I hope your household is healthier than mine! Have an excellent weekend!!!

4 comments:
Happy you are feeling better. Hope everyone else in your family gets/stays well.
Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well. GET WELL, GET WELL SOON, WE WANT YOU TO GET WELL! Did you watch Seinfeld? :-)
Hope you get to play tomorrow. Congrats on the treasury. The beads are gorgeous.
The boy woke up with a fever over 101 this morning, but is acting normal and says his throat feels fine. What's up with this recurring fever for him? But no worries. I put both kids to work cleaning out their art cabinet this morning! :D I'm supervising while retaining energy in my chair.
TH - I LOVED Seinfeld and that episode was great. Loved it when Elaine sang it back to her boss :)
Post a Comment