Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Eggs Heading Out the Door

Just finished up a big order of eggs.  These will be headed out the door very soon.

I am back on the torch every day now, so I expect to get these last few orders all wrapped up before I snatch the kids and take off on a vacation next week.  Today is my last day of antibiotics.  Woot!

Happy Wednesday to you all :D

1 comment:

Lori P said...

Right back at ya. Glad to hear you're feeling better and looking forward to vacation. I saw that you are counting the days. lol

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails