I have introduced you to Lori of Waterstone Jewelry before. She was gracious enough to allow me to make a video of her melting glass for the first time. I drove over to her house a week or so ago (before I got strep) to deliver the bead she made and I got to meet her lovely Sophie dog. Talk about a sweetheart!
Ok, I'm thinking it was definitely more than a week ago, because it was the first time I met her model.
Her model is also our new babysitter. Did I tell you that we love our new babysitter? :D
When I delivered Lori's bead to her, she was kind enough to show me her studio. It was so inspiring! She had a workcenter for jewelry (with corkboards on the wall that openly displayed and simultaneously stored beads she uses the most --> GENIUS!), hammering/drilling, sewing, and displaying jewelry, as well as hanging all the finished wristlets and totes and storing leather/fabric for the totes and handbags. There was also a great window overlooking a nearby pond. Can you say Gorgeous?!
Lori made some new handbags and just got them listed in her shop. Go check them out!






3 comments:
Very cool Kelley! Thanks for sharing:)
Grrrlll. You are a sweetie! Thanks for the post. You made my studio sound like heaven and, unfortunately, it's not looking like heaven today. More like the tornado thing. Must clean.
BTW, my model says babysitting your little ones is the best job EVER. lol
Kelly, thanks so much for sharing Lori's shop...I just love her work! Amazing combination of new and old. She is on my wish list! (LOVE her dog!)
Post a Comment