Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How I Make the Eggs - Video

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!! I love the videso!!

SummersStudio said...

Thanks, Kelley! This was great little glimpse into your work.

You Can Call Me Jane said...

First, I love your videos. Second, your hair cut? Very cute. Thirdly, I'm not sure why, but I love learning about the process- those goggles, for instance- fascinating. Lastly, I'm off to check your shop to see if I can buy me some eggs:-).

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Enjoyed see how you create your beautiful eggs! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Very cool! Great video!

Judy said...

Your videos are getting better and better! :-)

Gardanne said...

Thanks for the video Kelley, I have always had a hard time with this shape, you make it look so easy. I will have to give it a try.

Narrative jewelry said...

Thanks to share this video with us Kelley, it is so interesting to see the way you play with gravity. Need to try it.
Just a little word about your new haircut, you are just too lovely !

Tabitha W. said...

i love watching your videos. the process is fascinating and you make it look so easy. and LOVE LOVE LOVE the haircut!!! seriously, you are adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Been sick for 3 weeks w/ Grandma and I finally get to see my daughter with her short hair cut. So cute. Great video. Suggestion - a couple of things you did - bead tray - were under the lens' view so we missed seeing the frit. So cool! Love, Mom PS That little girl was just so wrong about your haircut way back when. You do not look like a boy with short hair - I think you look even prettier.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wendy here! Love the video and the haircut!

nina said...

well, goodness. i knew it was only a matter of time before the lampwork eggs would make their way into this world....
yours are lovely.
congratulations...

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails