I preferred to tell you about the beads I made in a video, rather than rushing to get them cleaned, etched and photographed. Because I didn't want to make you wait any longer. Because I'm just cool like that.
it has been entirely too long since we've hung out, because i forgot how stinking adorable you are in person. we must remedy that. soon.
and give your hair another couple of weeks before you decide to cut it. when it's at that weird stage it's so easy to be impulsive. but either way, long or short, it will not affect your adorableness.
Beads are beautiful! Hair just needs a little more time (Tabitha has the right idea) and for the sunburn, get you some Aloe Vera Gel from Wal Mart or Shop Ko, or whatever store you have with a decent beauty/drugstore section. I'm like you, 5 minutes in the sun and I'm gonna be red and hurty. Finally gave up and bought some hand/body lotion with sunblock which has helped--unless I forget to put it on! CJ
How fun is that! In my "not paying attention" I didn't realize that you were making videos! It's awesome how you show your work like that! I wanna be Kelley when I grow up. And I have completely given up on the hair thing—Id be the last person to ask for suggestions :-P
6 comments:
I just love your videos! You are so funny! Loving all the beads Kelley! Getting excited over here! And I like your hair:)
Who knew I would love learning about how one makes beads?! I love the videos and think your hair is lovely.
it has been entirely too long since we've hung out, because i forgot how stinking adorable you are in person. we must remedy that. soon.
and give your hair another couple of weeks before you decide to cut it. when it's at that weird stage it's so easy to be impulsive. but either way, long or short, it will not affect your adorableness.
Beads are beautiful! Hair just needs a little more time (Tabitha has the right idea) and for the sunburn, get you some Aloe Vera Gel from Wal Mart or Shop Ko, or whatever store you have with a decent beauty/drugstore section. I'm like you, 5 minutes in the sun and I'm gonna be red and hurty. Finally gave up and bought some hand/body lotion with sunblock which has helped--unless I forget to put it on! CJ
How fun is that! In my "not paying attention" I didn't realize that you were making videos! It's awesome how you show your work like that! I wanna be Kelley when I grow up. And I have completely given up on the hair thing—Id be the last person to ask for suggestions :-P
Hope your back is feeling better.
Post a Comment