I made a video on Saturday showing how I make an egg bead and had planned on showing that today. But I thought it would be unfair to make you all wait another day to see the new eggs. So here they are :)
And a little sneak peak of the rest of the beads that made it into the kiln Saturday night with the newest fourteen eggs.
My weekend went by way too fast! I still have laundry left to do. I didn't get to changing out the sheets. Gasp! I didn't go grocery shopping, nor did I get to try out new recipes like I had planned. I had more beads I wanted to make. More stories I wanted to read to my kids. Over 700 photos to inspect/crop/edit/post from the past week (mostly of the kids and over half from soccer games/practice). Where did the weekend go?
Did your weekend disappear faster than normal?


7 comments:
I am just quivering with delight!!!!!
I'm with you- the weekend just vanished! I'm working on your request to add another day to the weekend but I'm pretty sure it involves taking a sick day :) The eggs are fantastic by the way!
Absolutely love those eggs! Looking forward to seeing the video as well. :)
Yes - my weekends always disappear faster than I would like.
Boy, you are giving new meaning to the phrase "laid an egg." ;-) Those are so cute!
LOVE the brown and yellow ones especially! And those other beads--the lilac nuggets and the black ones are gorgeous!! can't wait to get a better look at them. love those nuggets. i am still having my weekend, taking a mental health day today. what a difference an extra day makes! but still too fast. i need to win the lottery. i wonder if that guy in missouri is single?
The eggs are drop dead gorgeous. I especially like the brown ones.
Yes the weekend went by too quickley but I achieved all i planned so i am well pleased.
The week hasn't started off so well though, the little one spent the day either near unconsciousness (deep sleep) in my arms or vomiting. So yep i'm behind again, go figure.
Post a Comment