Something to Ponder

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

!NEXT SHOP UPDATE!

more beads coming in November. and there will be eggs!

Monday, August 17, 2009

New Atlantis Blues

I have made a couple of worry stones with similar designs. I love how the clear looks dotted over the blue swirls. Especially where there is a thin line of black running through the middle.




What do you think? Better on the wood or with the white background?


5 comments:

pam ferrari said...

I like the wood. I love the beads!

rosebud101 said...

Beautiful beads! The colors are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

and i like the white background. the colors look brighter

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

I like the wood...lends a little interest to the photo. Love the beads! :)

Unknown said...

I like them both. The wood is a nice change, but I worry about the beads rolling off the bench and then getting lost. Somewhat dangerous for my taste, but I'll see what I can do to keep my babies safe.

I Just HAD to Share This!

Related Posts with Thumbnails