Chloe came into my office this morning before school & saw these beads sitting on my desk. She thought they were shaped like a bracelet & quickly scooped them up & stuck them around her little wrist.

I explained Lorelei would be sad if I didn't have them in my bag for her when I arrive in Philadelphia tomorrow for the BeadFest. Chloe looked at them for awhile longer and then very gently put them back on my desk.
I love it when she decides to be sweet and good :)
I can't wait to get to Philadelphia tomorrow.
I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!

I explained Lorelei would be sad if I didn't have them in my bag for her when I arrive in Philadelphia tomorrow for the BeadFest. Chloe looked at them for awhile longer and then very gently put them back on my desk.
I love it when she decides to be sweet and good :)I can't wait to get to Philadelphia tomorrow.
I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!
6 comments:
That is just the cutest thing ever! I am so inspired, the beads looks so incredible all together on one strand! Can't wait to see you! Countdown is getting closer eh?
How sweet is that! Have a great time at Beadfest!
Good luck at Beadfest!
she knows that mummy can make for her all the beads she want!!
have a nice travel!! i'm waiting for the pics of this beadfest!!
I'm so envious you lucky girls.
I'm excited to meet you.
:-)
Post a Comment