Oooh, the excitement of peeking into a cooled kiln in the morning!

Hello my lovelies :) (I haven't gotten this welcoming phrase out of my head since I read one of Allison Turner's tutorials yesterday with a photojournal to show each step....I love it and it makes me smile!)
Here is the vast majority of the beads that I made...lotsa bright, summery colors. All on a 1/16th mandrel. I normally work with the 3/32nd mandrels, but trying out the smaller variety to see if that helps stimulate any extra sales.

I also made a new Pink Ribbon bead, this time using the Gelly Pink that I've had in my cabinet but haven't tried yet. I like this pink alot. Reminds me of the Big League Chew that I used to savor as a kid.

My pumpkin just turned orange from dark green this past week and is now bigger than a softball! The kids are excited :)

I am looking forward to this weekend. Tomorrow morning, the kids and I will be going for a long walk through the woods to go exploring. In the afternoon, my Mom is coming over and then we are leaving the husband/kids behind for a fun day out together. I have something planned, but it's a surprise.

Hello my lovelies :) (I haven't gotten this welcoming phrase out of my head since I read one of Allison Turner's tutorials yesterday with a photojournal to show each step....I love it and it makes me smile!)
Here is the vast majority of the beads that I made...lotsa bright, summery colors. All on a 1/16th mandrel. I normally work with the 3/32nd mandrels, but trying out the smaller variety to see if that helps stimulate any extra sales.

I also made a new Pink Ribbon bead, this time using the Gelly Pink that I've had in my cabinet but haven't tried yet. I like this pink alot. Reminds me of the Big League Chew that I used to savor as a kid.

My pumpkin just turned orange from dark green this past week and is now bigger than a softball! The kids are excited :)

I am looking forward to this weekend. Tomorrow morning, the kids and I will be going for a long walk through the woods to go exploring. In the afternoon, my Mom is coming over and then we are leaving the husband/kids behind for a fun day out together. I have something planned, but it's a surprise.
No comments:
Post a Comment